The best way to keep your carpets looking and feeling fresh is regular cleaning, from one off cleans to regular 3-6 monthly cleans The Carpet Cleaning Company is here to help.
At The Carpet Cleaning Company we use the 'Hot Water Extraction' method, one of the most effective systems for carpet cleaning.
This method allows us to clean all the fibres of the carpet from the bottom to the top of the pile. This method also means that drying times are significantly reduced, most carpets are dry in as little as 2 hours. This system also guarantees 100% no shrinkage.
In between cleans lots can be done to keep your carpets feeling fresh and clean, our top tips for year round carpet freshness
- Regular professional cleaning!
- Regular vacuum cleaning.
- Removing outdoor shoes
- Doormats - Inside & Out!
The top 10 reasons to have your carpets regularly and professionally cleaned
1. Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
2. Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
3. Makes carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
4. Removes spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
5. Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants.
6. Enhances the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of a home or facility.
7. Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is clean. This includes the carpeting.
8. Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
9. Removes dust mites that may have found a home in carpets.
10. Maintains the carpet’s warranty. Most carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a specific amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.
Have a look at our question and answer page for more information.
Call The Carpet Cleaning Company today, from Perth to Dundee, from Dunfermline to St Andrews and everywhere in between we have it covered.
You might be interested in the following services
I had Wayne round today to clean my sofa and carpets and they now look amazing. I wasn't sure about cleaning my soft furnishings but he explained the process and his knowledge made me feel at ease straight away.
The experience was hassle free and the outcome was far better than I could of imagined.
Would highly recommend Julia78 29/09/16 YELL.com
Just had my living room carpet cleaned. Very impressed with the service and would highly recommend them. T McDonald 16/12/15 Facebook
Very fast and efficient service. Carpets are as new again. Thank you. MJ MacRae 13/11/15 Facebook